We are excited to be kicking things off for our 2014 Fall Season and we hope you are excited too! For all our participants, here is a quick run-down of information regarding our Sunday practices!
- All practices will be held at Durbin Crossing Park (ball wall location).
- BOYS New player (U7/U9/U11/U13) practice time will be from 2:00 - 3:30 pm for the first three practices (Sept. 14th; 21st; 28th).
- BOYS Experienced players (U7/U9/U11/U13) practice time will be from 3:30 - 5:00 pm for the first three practices (Sept. 14th; 21st; 28th).
- All U15 BOYS players (new & experienced)...communications and coordination for all things U15 will be by Coach Chasteen. Please direct any questions, comments or concerns regarding U15 to Coach Chasteen.
- GIRLS New player (all age groups - less than 2 yrs. exp.) practice time will be from 2:00 - 3:30 pm for the first three practices (Sept. 14th; 21st; 28th).
- GIRLS Experienced player (all age groups - more than 2 yrs. exp.) practice time will be from 3:30 - 5:00 pm for the first three practices (Sept. 14th; 21st; 28th).
- All equipment that is loaned out must be returned at the conclusion of each practice. (Please note that a few of the sticks loaned out yesterday are missing. Please check to see if your player brought home a stick and check it back in with us this Sunday.)
- If you require the use of a stick, please email Coach Castillo with your request no later than 10:00 am Sunday morning. This will ensure that we have a proper accounting of how many sticks we will need at each practice and that no one is left out.
- Visit the check-in tent prior to the start of practice to check-out a loaner stick and visit it again at the conclusion of practice to have the stick checked back in.
- Fall Ball practices will be in an academy style format, therefore we will not have a particular head coach for a team, but will have a new player and experienced player commissioner coordinating practices and instruction.
We know that this is a lot to digest, but we just wanted to make sure that we have covered as much ground as we could and hopefully, answer a good number of your questions. If you do happen to have additional questions, we can answer them at our parents meeting or you may reply to Coach Castillo and he will get back to you as quickly as possible with an answer!
Thank you for your time and your support and we hope to see you out there! GO CREEKS!